Victorian Bushfire Emergency

The 2019/2020 Victorian Bushfire Emergency is currently affecting communities across the state. We will continue to keep you updated on our efforts to support communities affected by bushfires. To find out more and how you can support the Victorian Bushfire Appeal, visit our Victorian Bushfire Emergency page.

Building materials on Council land or any road permit

A Building Materials Permit is required to place building materials such as bricks, paving, rubble and timber on a road or Council Land (including a nature strip or roadway). 

See clause 14(1)(a)(iv) of the Community Local Law 2019.

On This Page

How to apply for Building Materials Permit

You can register to apply for these permits via our online service. Once registration is approved a confirmation email will be sent to you. Register to apply online.

If you are already a registered user please log in. Already registered? Apply now.

For further information, contact our Civic Compliance Unit on 9524 3333.