Coronavirus disease (COVID-19):

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a current health issue. We are regularly monitoring the most up-to-date information provided by the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services. Find out more.

Rubbish and recycling

We control and manage local roads that are on our Road register and parts of arterial roads from the back of the kerb to the building line, as per the Road Management Act 2004.

On This Page

You need an Asset Consent Permit before conducting any works within the road reserve and/or stormwater connection to our drainage network.

Application for an Asset Consent Permit includes the options for:

  • openings on footpaths, nature strips and roads
  • temporary crossings over footpaths, nature strips, kerbs and channels
  • stormwater connections to barrel drains, pits, kerbs and channels, and more.

What is the cost of the Permit?

Permit fee: $186

Can I apply for an Asset Consent Permit online?

Yes, you can register to apply for permits online. When we approve your registration, we’ll send you a confirmation email. If you’re already registered, please log in.

There may be extra fees for the bond amount during the application assessment. An officer will advise you of any changes.