We sweep residential streets monthly, with some streets swept more frequently during autumn. We do our best to follow our street sweeping schedule. If we don’t sweep your street on its scheduled day, we’ll get to it on the following day (including Saturday).
How can I help keep my street clean?
We make every effort to keep the streets clean all year round, but you can also help us out by:
- finding your sweeping day on the below map or by calling 9524 3333.
- not parking on the street on your street sweeping day
- not sweeping leaves or grass clippings on to the road.
Street sweeping schedule
Residential street sweeping over the April Easter holidays.
Street sweeping will continue over Easter but there will be some changes to the schedule for the Public Holidays.
- Area 1 will be completed on Friday 31 March 2023
- Areas 2–5 will be completed on Monday 3 April – Thursday 6 April 2023
- Area 6 will be completed on Monday 10 April 2023
- Areas 7–10 will be completed on Tuesday 11 April – Friday 14 April 2023
- Areas 11–15 will be completed on Monday 17 April – Friday 24 April 2023
- Area 16 will be completed on Monday 24 April 2023
- Areas 17–20 will be completed on Wednesday 26 April – Saturday 29 April 2023
The monthly residential street sweeping will be back to the normal schedule for May 2023.
|Area 1 to 10||Day|
|Area 11 to 20||Day|