Are you looking for help or support for you or your family? There are a range of support services available in the Glen Eira area, and from not-for-profit and Victorian government services.
Programs and events
We run a range of programs and events to support you in raising healthy happy children, and strengthen community engagement.
Support services in Glen Eira
Child and Youth Directory
A list of local services to help children, young people, families, schools, and agencies.
Community Information Glen Eira
Can help you deal with issues around poverty, sickness, suffering, distress, misfortune and destitution.
Connect Health and Community
A not-for-profit community health provider offering services such as dental, counselling, physiotherapy, dietetics, podiatry, and speech pathology to children and adults.
Caulfield Community Health Service
Offers community and home-based health services and health promotion activities.
MOIRA — disability and youth services
MOIRA provides a support services to people with disabilities and youth in crisis throughout southern metropolitan Melbourne and wider Victoria.
Noah’s Ark — valuing children in their diversity
Noah’s Ark is a not-for-profit Victorian community organisation providing services and support to families of children with disabilities and developmental delays. They also support early childhood education and care services.
Other support services
- Poisons Information Centre: 13 11 26
- Child First Family Solutions: 1300 721 383
- Child Protection Crisis Line: 13 12 78
- Parent Line: 13 22 89
- Kids Helpline: 1800 551 800
- Beyond Baby Blues: 1300 224 636
- Safe Steps Family Violence Response Centre: 1800 015 188
- Jewish Taskforce Against Family Violence: 9523 2100
- Women after Gestational Diabetes: 8532 1837
- Better Health Channel
- Raising Children - the Australian parenting website
- Royal Children's Hospital - kids health info fact sheets
- Dental Health Services Victoria
- Australian Breastfeeding Associatio (ABA)
- Post and Antenatal Depression Association (PANDA)
- health.vic - immunisation
- Lactation Consultants of Australia and New Zealand
- Playgroup Victoria