Our Access and Inclusion officer is involved in a range of activities and events throughout the year, including:
- the Disability Awareness in Schools Program, which employs people with disabilities to discuss their experiences with primary, secondary and tertiary school students
- the Sensory Friendly Film sessions - offering an environment where the sound is turned down and the light left on to create a more comfortable experience for people with autism and their families
- Chat & Chuckle, a fortnightly social group for people with acquired brain injury to meet others, share news and views, discuss ideas and have fun
- Carers Day, which recognises the role of unpaid carers in our community
- International Day of People with Disability, an annual event celebrating disability and helping to grow a more inclusive community.