Apply for landlord consent

Under the terms and conditions of your community lease or licence, you need our written consent before you conduct any improvement works on our land. Please complete the form below, along with a covering letter, asking for formal landlord consent. Your covering letter should also include relevant dates, such as start and finishing dates, a scope of works and any plans and drawings.

Please note: submitting this form does not give you landlord consent. You must get formal written consent before starting any improvement works. You also need the necessary building and/or planning permits if required.


Organisation details

Tick relevant boxes and upload any relevant attachments
Grant Information

Principal point of contact

Home contact number
(please select date from the calendar)

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.


The personal information requested is required primarily for the provision of the service referred to on this form and will only be shared with those directly responsible for providing that service. If you do not provide the information, we may not be able to deliver the service. If you would like to know more about privacy at Glen Eira City Council, including your right to seek access to any information collected on this form, please visit our Privacy page linked in the footer or contact Council’s privacy officer on 9524 3333.