The Duncan Mackinnon Reserve and East Caulfield Reserve provide frames for community event advertising boards. To make the most of this opportunity, here are a few key terms and conditions:
- Eligibility — must be a not-for-profit organisations (schools, sports clubs community groups) in Glen Eira.
- Event location — the advertised event must take place within Glen Eira.
- Display duration — the board can be displayed for a maximum of two (2) weeks.
- Security deposit — while there's no cost for the service, a $53 security deposit is required. This deposit is fully refundable if all conditions are adhered to at the end of the booking.
- Content guidelines — event information displayed should not be commercial, political, or personal.
- Responsibility — the hirer is responsible for arranging the board, installing it, and ensuring its removal within the agreed-upon time.
- Insurance — the hirer must during the period of hire, hold current public liability insurance with an insurer acceptable to Council and with minimum coverage per event of $20,000,000 (twenty million dollars)