Glen Eira City Council cancelled our 2020 arts and cultural live events to keep the community safe during COVID-19. We provided online music, performances, talks and workshops, to keep you entertained during lockdown.
We ran popular workshops on everything from sewing wheat bags to arranging the perfect floral bouquet!
Local fashion identities talked to us in Celebrating 1960s Fashion in Melbourne, one of our most popular online events. We also shared Tales of Bricks and Mortar, a project telling the stories behind well-known Melbourne shopfronts.
We look forward to holding events in our public spaces later in 2021. For now, you can enjoy our online events.
Past art events
Get inspired by some of our past art events.
Past music and performance events
Enjoy watching or listening to these past music and performance events.
Past history and heritage events
History and heritage fans will enjoy these videos of past events.
Explore your creative side with these videos of past workshops on our Facebook page.
- Saturday iSEWlation, Zippered Purse
- Saturday iSEWlation, Fabric Pot Holder
- Saturday iSEWlation, Recycled Belt Bag
- Saturday iSEWlation, Cushion Covers
- Saturday iSEWlation, Wheat Bags
- Saturday iSEWlation, Pet Bed or Floor Cushion
- Saturday iSEWlation, Drawstring Bag
- Saturday iSEWlation, Scrunchies and Headbands
- Saturday Spring Sessions, Floristry Workshop 2
- Saturday Spring Sessions, Christmas Wreath Floristry Workshop