What service should you expect?
When you contact us or receive a service from us, you can expect us to:
- treat you with dignity and respect
- respect your personal privacy and confidentiality
- handle you professionally, with courtesy and co-operation
- respond to your request promptly and in adherence with our policies
- direct you to the right organisation or department if we're unable to assist you
- assist communication by using interpreters if requested and give open and accurate responses to questions or complaints
- answer all telephone enquiries answered promptly during normal business hours
- take your contact details if we can't answer your verbal query immediately, ensuring that we get back to you within our customer service response timelines (available from the Customer Service Centre)
- respond to written, emailed or faxed enquiries, in writing, within 10 working days with a complete answer. If that's not possible, we'll send an interim reply and a further answer later. Any responses we send will have a contact name and telephone number
- use appropriately trained and qualified staff to deliver services
- provide access to fair and equitable procedures for dealing with complaints and disputes.
Can you give us feedback?
Absolutely. If you're unhappy with the standard of our service, please raise this with the area concerned and we'll make every effort to resolve your concerns immediately.
If you're still not satisfied please put your concerns in writing to the manager of the area concerned.