Our Publication of information about Glen Eira City Council (PDF, 278KB) offers a simple overview of the types of documents we hold, and how you may access information about us. This statement is intended as a guide only, and is not a complete list.
Publication of information statement
What information is in the statement?
You can download this statement for information on our:
- organisational structure, including key roles and council wards
- functions including revenue-raising and local law enforcement
- decision-making powers, including how we run council meetings and encourage your participation
- community engagement and communications
- public documents and registers
Which documents can I access?
We maintain a range of documents and registers for public inspection, in accordance with relevant law. In some instances you may need to pay a fee to inspect and copy these documents.
Documents and registers listed in the statement include:
- agendas and minutes of ordinary and special council meetings from the previous 12 months, except if the minutes relate to parts of meetings which were closed to the public
- Council donations and grants from the previous 12 months
- Council's policy for the reimbursement of expenses for Councillors and Council committee members
- the current Councillor Code of Conduct
- any Council proposed local laws and explanatory documents
- the current procurement policy
- the current budget or revised budget