An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at virtually at 7.30 pm, Wednesday 3 November 2021. This Ordinary Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website. Public Participation is not available for this meeting. Public Questions may be submitted no later than 12 noon on the business day before the meeting, in accordance with Written Public Question guidelines.
The temporary measures of the Local Government Act 2020 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Wednesday 3 November 2021 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Thursday 4 November 2021 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- Youth Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 23 September 2021
- Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 5 October 2021
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 30 September 2021 Assembly
- 5 October 2021 Assembly
- 12 October 2021 Pre-meeting
- 8.1 Term of Office for the Mayor and Deputy Mayor
- 8.2 Election of the Mayor 2021
- 8.3 Election of the Deputy Mayor 2021
- 8.4 430-434 Neerim Road, Murrumbeena
- 8.5 187 Koornang Road, Carnegie
- 8.6 31 Weeroona Road, Murrumbeena
- 8.7 377 Neerim Road, Carnegie
- 8.8 VCAT Watch
- 8.9 Post-War and Hidden Gems Heritage Review and Thematic Environmental History (Refresh) Planning Panel Report Planning Scheme Amendment C214
- 8.10 Submission to the Draft Inner South East Land Use Framework Plan (DELWP)
- 8.11 Financial Management Report (30 September 2021)
- 8.12 Inclusion of 5 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.13 Bentleigh Special Rate Agreement
- 8.14 Appointment of Councillors to Committees and Review of Advisory Committees Terms of Reference
- 8.15 Councillor Code of Conduct and Councillor Communications and Media Protocol
- 8.16 Procurement Policy
- 8.17 Tender 2022.39 Provision of Agency Nursing and Care Staff - Residential Care Services
- 8.18 Tender 2022.1 Information Systems Support Services
- 8.19 Delegations by Council to CEO and Council Staff