Ordinary meetings of Glen Eira City Council are held in the Council Chamber at Glen Eira Town Hall, on the corner of Glen Eira and Hawthorn Roads, Caulfield. Get information on meeting dates and how you can participate. Meetings will also continue to be live streamed for your convenience.
COVID requirements if attending a Council Meeting
A QR Code will be placed at the entrances to the Council Chamber.
Please register prior to entering the Council Chamber.
Once in the Chamber, please remain seated. If there are no available seats, please move through the Chamber to the next area where you will be able to view the meeting on a T.V. that will be set up for you. It is against current COVID restrictions for us to have people standing in the Council Chamber and the number of people allowed in this area.
Council will be guided by restrictions set by DHHS which may lead to variations of attendance at Council meetings and public participation. Temporary measures still in place under the Local Government Act 2020 allows Council to return to holding Council meetings virtually should the need arise.
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- Local Law Advisory Committee Minutes - 17 March 2021
- Arts and Culture Advisory Committee Minutes – 13 April 2021
- Strategic Transport Advisory Committee Minutes – 19 April 2021
- Elsternwick Cultural Precinct Advisory Committee - 21 April 2021
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 13 April 2021
- 20 April 2021
- 27 April 2021 pre-meeting
- 8.1 7-15 Horne Street, Elsternwick
- 8.2 342-346 Centre Road, Bentleigh
- 8.3 VCAT Watch
- 8.4 Extension of Interim Heritage Overlays for Elsternwick
- 8.5 Increasing transparency in Council
- 8.6 Naming of the new park in Caulfield South (Aileen Ave)
- 8.7 Report for inclusion of 5 trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.8 Caulfield to Rowville Trackless Rapid Transit
- 8.9 Endorsement of the Glen Eira 2040 Community Vision
- 8.10 Quarterly Service Performance Report
- 8.11 Property Identification - Street Numbering Policy
- 8.12 Appointment of Signatories for 2020-21 Financial Report
- 8.13 Appointment of Acting Chief Executive Officer
- 8.14 National General Assembly June 2021
- 8.15 Tender 2021.44 Centre Road Streetscape Works (Eat Street Precinct)
- 8.16 Lease - United Energy Substation, Glen Eira Sports and Aquatic Centre
- 8.17 Lease - Godfrey Street Community House, Bentleigh East
- Lease - Artistic Culinaire Pty Ltd - Glen Eira Sports and Aquatic Centre