An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at virtually at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 8 June 2021. This Ordinary Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website. Public Participation is not available for this meeting. Public Questions may be submitted no later than 12 noon on the business day before the meeting, in accordance with Written Public Question guidelines.
The temporary measures of the Local Government Act 2020 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 9 June 2021 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 9 June 2021 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reception and Reading of Petitions and Joint Letters
- Petition: Parklet @772 Wine Bar, 772 Glen Huntly Road, Caulfield South
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 4 May 2021
- Arts and Culture Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 11 May 2021
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 4 May 2021 pre-meeting
- 11 May 2021 Assembly
- 19 May 2021 pre-meeting
- 8.1 644-646 Glen Huntly Road, Caulfield South
- 8.2 VCAT Watch
- 8.3 Glen Eira Residential development data (by suburb and housing type)
- 8.4 Foundation for Youth Excellence Applications Council Recommendations Quarter 2, 2021
- 8.5 Carnegie Community Space - Contract Variation
- 8.6 South East Metropolitan Advanced Waste Processing Project
- 8.7 Written Public Questions to Council
- 8.8 Financial Management Report (April 2021)
- 8.9 Delegations by Council to Council Staff
- 8.10 CEO Employment Matters - Implementing the Requirements of the Local Government Act 2020
- 8.11 Review of the Councillor and Mayoral Allowances
- 8.12 Remuneration of Audit & Risk Committee Members