The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on 30 June 2020 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 1 July at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Advisory Committee minutes
- Arts and Culture Committee Meeting Minutes — 19 May 2020
- Community Engagement Committee Meeting Minutes — 27 May 2020
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 26 May 2020
- 9 June 2020 Pre-meeting
- 16 June 2020
- 16 June 2020 Pre-meeting
- 17 June 2020
- 8.1 — 2020-21 Annual Budget
- 8.2 — Declaration of Rates & Charges 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021
- 8.3 — Council and Community Plan Commitments 2020-2021 and Strategic
Resource Plan 2020-2021 to 2029-2030
- 8.4 — VCAT Watch
- 8.5 — Carnegie Swim Centre - Concept design and planned community
- 8.6 — Report of the Independent planning Panel for Murrumbeena Village
Precinct Planning Scheme Amendment C201glen
- 8.7 — Heritage Projects process - Interim Heritage Control Requests
- 8.8 — Use of public spaces to support our local economy
- 8.9 — Street Tree Vandalism
- 8.10 — Tree Protection in Glen Eira - Classified Tree Local Law
- 8.11 — Draft Governance Rules and Public Transparency Policy for consultation
- 8.12 — External Membership to Sustainability Advisory Committee
- 8.13 — Creation of Easement - abutting 42 Langdon Road Caulfield North
- 8.14 — Lease with VicTrack, premises at McKinnon Station
- 8.15 — Council Procurement Policy - Annual Review
- 8.16 — Delegations
- 8.17 — Financial Management Report for the Period Ending 31 May 2020
- 8.18 — Supplementary Council Meeting 7 July 2020
- Tender 2020.168 LXRA Frankston Line Irrigation Works
- Tender 2020.113 Cleaning of Council Barbecues
- Corporate Performance Reporting and Project Management System -
Contract Number 2018.25