An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at virtually at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 29 June 2021. This Ordinary Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website. Public Participation is not available for this meeting. Public Questions may be submitted no later than 12 noon on the business day before the meeting, in accordance with Written Public Question guidelines.
The temporary measures of the Local Government Act 2020 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 29 June 2021 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 30 June 2021 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
- 25 May 2021 Assembly
- 1 June 2021 Assembly
- 8 June 2021 Pre-meeting and Assembly
- 8.1 Adoption of Budget, Financial Plan and Revenue and Rating Plan
- 8.2 Declaration of Rates & Charges 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022
- 8.3 6-8 Bevis Street, Bentleigh East
- 8.4 VCAT Watch
- 8.5 Our Climate Emergency Response Strategy 2021-2025
- 8.6 Glen Eira Urban Forest Strategy
- 8.7 Report for Inclusion of 9 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.8 Policy and planning mechanisms to facilitate affordable housing
- 8.9 Licensed Sports Club Allocation and Charging Policy
- 8.10 Reintroduction of Special Rate Scheme - Bentleigh Shopping Centre
- 8.11 Youth Advisory Committee - Endorsement of Youth Members
- 8.12 National General Assembly of Local Government, Canberra 2021
- 8.13 Detailed Design - Carnegie Swim Centre Redevelopment
- 8.14 Green Star Rating - Carnegie Swim Centre Redevelopment
- 8.15 Financial Management Report (May 2021)
- 8.16 Lease of Caulfield Park Tennis Centre to Victen21 Pty Ltd
- 8.17 Audit & Risk Committee Minutes
- 8.18 Internal Audit Charter
- 8.19 Contract 2021.107 Provision of Library Collections, Furniture, Equipment and Associated Requirements