The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 27 April 2021 at 7.30pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 28 April at 7.30pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- Elsternwick Cultural Precinct Advisory Committee Minutes - 8 February 2021
- Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 6 April 2021
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 23 March 2021
- 30 March 2021
- 6 April 2021 pre-meeting
- 8.1 — 1032-1032A North Road, Bentleigh East
- 8.2 — VCAT Watch
- 8.3 — Financial Management Report (March 2021)
- 8.4 — Written Public Questions to Council
- 8.5 — Draft Built Form Frameworks for Public Consultation - Caulfield Park, Caulfield South and Bentleigh East Neighbourhood Activity Centres
- 8.6 — Post-War and Hidden Gems Heritage Review and Thematic Environmental
History (Amendment C214) - Consider Submissions
- 8.7 — Safe Cycling Corridor - Inkerman Road
- 8.8 — Parklet Program Update
- 8.9 — Reintroduction of Special Rate Scheme - Bentleigh Shopping Centre
- 8.10 — Caulfield Park Tennis Centre - Operation, Lease and Management Expression of Interest Outcome
- 8.11 — Elsternwick Cultural Precinct - Precinct Design
- 8.12 — Municipal Association of Victoria - State Council Motion May 2021
- 8.13 — Citizen of The Year Awards
- 8.14 — Community Safety Committee Terms of Reference
- Consultant Engagement - Open Space