An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 23 February 2021. The Ordinary Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website.
Tuesday 23 February 2021
The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 23 February 2021 at 7.30pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 24 February at 7.30pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 3 February 2021
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 27 January 2021
- 28 January 2021
- 2 February 2021 pre-meeting
- 8.1 — 99 Brewer Road, Bentleigh
- 8.2 — 380 Dandenong Road, Caulfield North
- 8.3 — 9-13 Derby Road, Caulfield East
- 8.4 — VCAT Watch
- 8.5 — Planning Scheme Amendment C184 - Bentleigh and Carnegie Structure Plans
- 8.6 — Glen Eira Community Engagement Policy
- 8.7 — Sustainable Building and Infrastructure Policy
- 8.8 — Release of Environmentally Sustainable Development (ESD) Roadmap from Victorian Government
- 8.9 — Provision of Landfill Services
- 8.10 — Quarterly Service Performance Report
- 8.11 — Councillor Code of Conduct
- 8.12 — Tender 2020.177 Murrumbeena Community Hub Redevelopment
- 8.13 — Tender 2021.43 Bentleigh Library Building Upgrade
- 8.14 — Tender 2020.165 Provision of Physiotherapy Services to Council's
Residential Aged Care Facilities
- 8.15 — Tender 2021.23 Provision of Mechanical Maintenance Services
Requests for reports from a member of Council staff:
- Proposed Establishment of a Youth Advisory Committee to Council
- Increasing Transparency in Council with developers