The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 22 September 2020 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 23 September at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Advisory Committee meetings
- Community Engagement Advisory Committee – 12 August 2020
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 18 August 2020
- 25 August 2020
- 1 September 2020
- 1 September 2020 Pre-meeting
- 8.1 — 34-36 Clairmont Avenue and 2-4 Todd Street, Bentleigh
- 8.2 — 483 North Road, Ormond
- 8.3 — 679-683 Glen Huntly Road, Caulfield
- 8.4 — VCAT Watch
- 8.5 — Planning Scheme Amendment C207glen, 380 Dandenong Road, Caulfield
North, and 15 Rockbrook Road, St Kilda East
- 8.6 — Advocacy regarding the sale of alcohol at 417 South Road, Bentleigh
- 8.7 — COVID-19 Small Business Grants
- 8.8 — Sale of discontinued reserve - Abutting 19 Saturn Street Caulfield South
- 8.9 — Lease - Town Hall Vodafone
- 8.10 — Authorisations Under the Planning and Environment Act.
- 8.11 — Financial Management Report (August 2020)