An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at virtually at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 20 July 2021. This Ordinary Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website. Public Participation is not available for this meeting. Public Questions may be submitted no later than 12 noon on the business day before the meeting, in accordance with Written Public Question guidelines.
The temporary measures of the Local Government Act 2020 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 20 July 2021 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 21 July 2021 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- Sustainability Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 26 May 2021
- Community Engagement Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 16 June 2021
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 15 June 2021 Assembly
- 15 June 2021 Pre-meeting – Special Council Meeting
- 23 June 2021 Assembly
- 29 June 2021 Pre-meeting
- 5 July 2021 CEO Employment Matters Advisory Committee Assembly
- 8.1 VCAT Watch
- 8.2 Active Recreation Action Plan
- 8.3 East Village changes to Planning Scheme Amendment documentation
from inception to adoption
- 8.4 Tender 2021.138 Provision of Drain Cleaning Services
- 8.5 Tender 2021.190 Rosanna Street Reserve - Playground and Landscape
Enhancement Works (Stage 2)
- 8.6 Contract 2021.79 Provision of Recruitment, Training and Associated
- 8.7 CEO Employment Matters Advisory Committee - Appointment of
- 11.1 Tender 2021.45 Provision of Loan Facilities
- Tender 2021.45 Provision of Loan Facilities