The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 2 February 2021 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 3 February at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reception and reading of petitions
- Overturn the proposal to relocate the existing Bute Street carpark to the Gerald street entrance of Murrumbeena Park
Petition in support of planning permit application GE/SP-33763/2020 (13 Villiers Street, Elsternwick VIC 3185)
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- Sustainability Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes - 10 December 2020
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 1 December 2020
- 3 December 2020
- 6 December 2020
- 8 December 2020
- 9 December 2020
- 15 December 2020
- 15 December 2020 pre-meeting
- 8.1 13 — Villiers Street, Elsternwick
- 8.2 — 590-596 Glen Huntly Road, Elsternwick
- 8.3 — VCAT Watch
- 8.4 — Amendment C214glen: Post-war and hidden gems heritage review and
Thematic Environmental History refresh - submissions
- 8.5 — Structure Plans - Response to Request for a Report
- 8.6 — Tender 2021.9 Briggs Street Stage 1 Drainage Works
- 8.7 — Tender 2021.70 Aileen Avenue Park Construction
- 8.8 — Lease - Vodafone Network Pty Ltd at Princes Park, Caulfield South
- 8.9 — Minutes of Audit & Risk Committee
- 8.10 — Annual Performance Assessment of Audit & Risk Committee
- 8.11 — Remuneration of Audit & Risk Committee Members
- 8.12 — Financial Management Report (December 2020)
- 8.13 — Delegation Report - 2020