The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 16 March 2021 at 7.30pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 17 March at 7.30pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- Strategic Transport Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 17 February 2021
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 9 February 2021
- 16 February 2021
- 21 and 22 February 2021 (workshop)
- 23 February 2021 (pre-meeting)
- 2 March 2021
- 8.1 8 Ardyne Street, Murrumbeena
- 8.2 162 Orrong Road, Caulfield North
- 8.3 VCAT Watch
- 8.4 Bentleigh and Carnegie Structure Plan Implementation - Planning Scheme Amendment C184
- 8.5 Heritage in the Bentleigh and Carnegie Structure Plan areas - Independent Planning Panel Report for Planning Scheme (Amendment C190)
- 8.6 Update to Proposed Heritage Controls (Planning Scheme Amendment C204)
- 8.7 Rezoning at 168 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield North (Amendment C217)
- 8.8 After-Hours Noise Complaints - Update
- 8.9 Report for Inclusion of 7 Trees on the Classified Tree Register
- 8.10 Report for Interim Protection Order extension - 15 Takapuna St Caulfield South 22CTR2020
- 8.11 Community Engagement for Council Plan 2021-25 and Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plan 2021-25
- 8.12 Creation of Easement - Marlborough Reserve
- 8.13 Strategic Transport Advisory Committee - Endorse Community Representatives
- 8.14 Princes Park Play Space Redevelopment Project - Consultation Outcomes and Design
- 8.15 Financial Management Report (January 2021)
- 8.16 Audit & Risk Committee Minutes
- 8.17 Audit & Risk Committee Biannual Report
- 8.18 Tender 2021.28 Public Toilet Cleaning and Maintenance of Automated Public Toilets
Request for reports from member of Council staff
- Review of Glen Eira's Parklet Program
- Aged Care