The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 15 December 2020 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 16 December at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reception and reading of petitions
- Petition: Residents requests for Glen Eira
Records of Assembly
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 10 November 2020
- 17 November 2020
- 19 November 2020
- 23 November 2020
- 24 November 2020 Pre-meeting
- 26 November 2020
- 8.1 — 10-12 Malane Street, Bentleigh East
- 8.2 — VCAT Watch
- 8.3 — Glen Eira Planning Scheme Rewrite and Planning Scheme Amendment C220Glen
- 8.4 — Planning Scheme Amendment C218 Revised Rate for Public Open Space
- 8.5 — COVID-19 - Amended Stimulus Package to Support Businesses, Residents & Community Groups
- 8.6 — Use of public spaces to support our local economy - update and medium-term
- 8.7 — Impact of the proposed Victorian Container Deposit Scheme
- 8.8 — Draft Community Engagement Policy 2021
- 8.9 — Final community engagement for the draft Glen Eira 2040 Community Vision
- 8.10 — Sale of Discontinued Road - Abutting 2 Almond Street Caulfield South
- 8.11 — Financial Management Report (October 2020)
- 8.12 — Appointment of Acting Chief Executive Officer
Requests for reports from a member of Council staff:
- Preparation and development of Structure Plans
- 11.1 — Tender 2021.19 Multi-deck Car Parks - Project Management Services
- 11.2 — Tender 2021.42 Lord Reserve Pavilion Construction
- 11.3 — Tender 2020.20 Provision of Catering Services