The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 13 October 2020 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 14 October at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Advisory Committee meetings
- Arts and Culture Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 15 September 2020
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 8 September 2020
- 8 September 2020 Pre-meeting
- 15 September 2020
- 22 September 2020 Pre-meeting
- 8.1 — VCAT Watch
- 8.2 — COVID-19 - Amended Stimulus Package to Support Businesses, Residents & Community Groups
- 8.3 — 2019-2020 Annual Report
- 8.4 — Amendment to the 2020 Council Meeting Cycle
- 8.5 — Appointment of Acting Chief Executive Officer
- 8.6 — Councillor End of Term Acknowledgement