An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at virtually at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 12 October 2021. This Ordinary Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website. Public Participation is not available for this meeting. Public Questions may be submitted no later than 12 noon on the business day before the meeting, in accordance with Written Public Question guidelines.
The temporary measures of the Local Government Act 2020 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 12 October 2021 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 13 October 2021 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- Sustainability Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 19 August 2021
- Local Laws Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 30 August 2021
- Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 9 September 2021
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 9 September 2021 Assembly
- 14 September 2021 Assembly
- 23 September 2021 Pre-meeting
- 8.1 301 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
- 8.2 VCAT Watch
- 8.3 New Dwelling Comparison
- 8.4 Urban Congestion Busting Measures
- 8.5 Smoke-Free Zones Local Law
- 8.6 Financial Management Report (31 August 2021)
- 8.7 Inclusion of 4 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.8 Establish a Glen Eira Business and Economy Advisory Committee - Proposed Function and Terms of Reference
- 8.9 Strategic Transport Advisory Committee Recruitment for Additional Members
- 8.10 Reserve Advisory Committees - Revocation
- 8.11 Discontinuance and Sale of Road abutting 7 Porter Road Carnegie
- 8.12 Community Engagement for 2022-23 Budget and Financial Plan 2022-23 to 2031-32
- 8.13 2020-21 Annual Report
- Open Space Strategy Project