An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at virtually at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 10 August 2021. This Ordinary Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website. Public Participation is not available for this meeting. Public Questions may be submitted no later than 12 noon on the business day before the meeting, in accordance with Written Public Question guidelines.
The temporary measures of the Local Government Act 2020 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 10 August 2021 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 11 August 2021 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- Local Laws Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 3 May 2021
- Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 16 June 2021
- Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 29 June 2021
- Strategic Transport Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 30 June 2021
- Local Laws Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 19 July 2021.
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 6 July 2021 Assembly
- 13 July 2021 Assembly
- 20 July 2021 Pre-meeting
- 8.1 10-16 Selwyn Street, Elsternwick
- 8.2 380 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield South
- 8.3 271 Kooyong Road, Elsternwick
- 8.4 VCAT Watch
- 8.5 Multi Deck Car Park Update
- 8.6 Caulfield Racecourse Reserve - Heritage Review and Amendment
- 8.7 Community Grants Recommendations 2021-2022
- 8.8 Inclusion of 18 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.9 Property Strategy
- 8.10 Council Plan 2021-2025 - Draft for Community Consultation
- 8.11 Draft Community Wellbeing Plan 2021-2025
- 8.12 Tender 2021.94 Hire and Installation of Event Infrastructure and Equipment
- 8.13 Discontinuance and sale of Road adjoining 7 Porter Road Carnegie
- 8.14 Delegation Report - January 2021 to June 2021