A Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 1 September 2020. The Ordinary Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website.
Tuesday 1 September 2020
The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 1 September 2020 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 2 September at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Advisory Committee meetings
- Sustainability Advisory Committee Minutes —6 August 2020
- Community Grants Advisory Committee Minutes — 11 August 2020
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 28 July 2020
- 4 August 2020
- 11 August 2020 Pre-meeting
- 8.1 — 7 Selwyn Street Elsternwick
- 8.2 — 86 Kooyong Road, Caulfield
- 8.3 — Glen Huntly Structure Plan
- 8.4 — COVID-19 — Amended Stimulus Package to Support Businesses, Residents and Community Groups
- 8.5 — Tree Protection — Proposed Classified Tree Local Law
- 8.6 — Carnegie Swim Centre Redevelopment — Business case review and concept design consultation outcomes
- 8.7 — Glen Eira Social and Affordable Housing Strategy Implementation Plan Year Two 2020-21
- 8.8 — Submission to Caulfield Racecourse Reserve Draft Land Management Plan 2020- 2035
- 8.9 — Public Interest Disclosure Policy
- 8.10 — Delegations
- 8.11 — Adoption of 2019-20 Financial Report
Requests for reports from a member of Council staff:
- Minimisation options of vehicular impacts on the Selwyn Street Cultural Precinct.
- Tender 2021.14 Provision of Traffic Management Services
- Tender 2020.239 Koornang Pavilion Upgrade
- CEO Performance and Remuneration Review