An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at virtually at 7.30 pm, Thursday 23 September 2021. This Ordinary Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website. Public Participation is not available for this meeting. Public Questions may be submitted no later than 12 noon on the business day before the meeting, in accordance with Written Public Question guidelines.
The temporary measures of the Local Government Act 2020 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Thursday 23 September 2021 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Thursday 30 September 2021 at 6.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- CEO Employment Matters Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 23 August 2021
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 24 August 2021 Assembly
- 31 August 2021 Pre-meeting
- 2 September 2021 Assembly
- 8.1 296 Jasper Road and 2 Lewis Street McKinnon
- 8.2 19 Fosbery Avenue, Caulfield North
- 8.3 VCAT Watch
- 8.4 Final Glen Huntly Structure Plan
- 8.5 Planning for Play - A Guide to Creating Quality Playgrounds in Glen Eira
- 8.6 Inclusion of 7 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.7 Report for Interim Protection Order Extension for nominated tree at 15
Takapuna St, Caulfield South - 22/CTR/2020
- 8.8 Audit & Risk Committee Minutes (3 September 2021)
- 8.9 Council Meeting Cycle 2022
- 8.10 Appointment of Acting Chief Executive Officer
- Council Borrowings