An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 7 June 2022 in the Council Chambers (420 Glen Eira Road, Caulfield). Entry is via the Clocktower entrance, Corner Hawthorn and Glen Eira Roads. Face masks are strongly recommended when you can’t physically distance.
The Ordinary Meeting of Council will also be live-streamed on Council’s website.
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 8 June 2022 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from committees and records of assembly
Advisory committee minutes
1. Arts and Culture Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 12 May 2022
Records of Assembly
1. 3 May 2022 Assembly;
2. 10 May 2022 Assembly;
3. 17 May 2022 Pre-meeting.
- 8.1 Community Feedback & Submissions (Proposed Budget, Financial Plan and Revenue & Rating Plan)
- 8.2 VCAT Watch
- 8.3 Caulfield Racecourse Incorporated Document Work Packages 3-5
- 8.4 Elevating Environmentally Sustainable Development Targets Planning Scheme Amendment C244
- 8.5 Boyd Park Playground Upgrade
- 8.6 Inclusion of 6 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.7 Philanthropic Partnership Donation - Community Bank Caulfield Park a Branch of Bendigo Bank
- 8.8 Community Safety Plan 2022-2025
- 8.9 Rooming Houses Submission to the Commissioner for Residential Tenancies
- 8.10 Children's Services Leases
- 8.11 Tender 2022.169 Supply and Delivery of Ready Made Meals (Meals on Wheels)
- 8.12 Arts and Culture Advisory Committee - Endorse Community Representatives
- 8.13 Audit & Risk Committee Minutes (27 May 2022)
- 8.14 Remuneration of Audit & Risk Committee Members
- 8.15 Councillor Civic Support and Expenses Policy
- 8.16 Libraries, Arts and Culture Policies - Policy Updates
- 8.17 Community Safety and Compliance Policy Review
- 8.18 Lease of 15 Porter Road, Bentleigh
- 8.19 Delegations Review and Update