An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at 7.30pm, Tuesday 28 June 2022 in the Council Chambers (420 Glen Eira Road, Caulfield). Entry is via the Clocktower entrance, Corner Hawthorn and Glen Eira Roads. Face masks are strongly recommended when you can’t physically distance.
The Ordinary Meeting of Council will also be live-streamed on Council’s website.
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 29 June 2022 at 7.30pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from committees and records of assembly
Advisory committee minutes
1. Youth Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 26 May 2022;
2. Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 24 May 2022.
Records of Assembly
1. 24 May 2022 Assembly;
2. 31 May 2022 Assembly;
3. 7 June 2022 Pre-meeting
- 8.1 Council Plan Annual Action Plan for 2022-2023
- 8.2 Adoption of Budget, Financial Plan & Revenue & Rating Plan
- 8.3 Declaration of Rates & Charges (2022-23)
- 8.4 113 Balaclava Road Caulfield North – Amendment C233glen and Application GE/DP-34762/2021
- 8.5 VCAT Watch
- 8.6 Financial Management Report (31 May 2022)
- 8.7 Mackie Road Reserve Masterplan
- 8.8 Caulfield Park - Western Entrance Upgrades
- 8.9 Caulfield Racecourse Reserve - submissions to Heritage Victoria Permit Applications P36648 and P36815
- 8.10 Caulfield Racecourse Incorporated Document Works Package 3-5 - Landscaping Requirement
- 8.11 Glen Eira Draft Street Design Guideline
- 8.12 Glen Eira City Council Asset Plan 2022
- 8.13 Glen Eira Integrated Water Management Plan | Dhumbali Wurnee’t Gadhaba
- 8.14 Single-use Plastic Free Policy
- 8.15 Road and Reserve Discontinuance and Sale Policy
- 8.16 Assessment of Nominated Trees within Caulfield Racecourse for inclusion in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.17 Inclusion of 4 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.18 Murrumbeena Community Hub - Contract Variation
- 8.19 Appointment of Acting Chief Executive Officer
Amendments to Council's Loan Facilities