An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 26 April 2022 in the Council Chambers (420 Glen Eira Road, Caulfield). Entry is via the Clocktower entrance, Corner Hawthorn and Glen Eira Roads. It is currently a requirement that attendees show proof of their full-vaccination status to attend Council meetings in-person. A mask must also be carried and is required to be worn if unable to socially distance. Attendance numbers at the meeting will be limited by seating capacity. Entry may not be granted once capacity is reached.
The Ordinary Meeting of Council will also be live-streamed on Council’s website.
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 27 April 2022 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from committees and records of assembly
Advisory committee minutes
1. Open Space, Sport and Recreation Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 17 March 2022
Records of Assembly
1. 22 March 2022 Assembly;
2. 29 March 2022 Assembly;
3. 5 April 2022 Pre-meeting.
- 8.1 196-198 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield North Combined Planning Scheme Amendment and Planning Permit Application
- 8.2 VCAT Watch
- 8.3 Financial Management Report (31 March 2022)
- 8.4 Proposed Budget, Financial Plan and Revenue & Rating Plan
- 8.5 Appointment of Councillor Signatories (2021-22 Financial Report)
- 8.6 Responding to the Commonwealth Government Aged Care Reforms
- 8.7 The effects of Council adopting the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance working definition of antisemitism
- 8.8 Caulfield Racecourse Reserve - Recommendation for inclusion on the Victorian Heritage Register
- 8.9 Inclusion of 8 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.10 Glen Eira Integrated Water Management Plan | Dhumbali Wurnee’t Gadhaba - Draft for Consultation
- 8.11 Family Youth and Children’s Services Policies - Revocation and Policy Updates
- 8.12 Extension of Contract 2019.166 Short term Recycling Processing arrangements
- 8.13 Appointment of Delegate to Municipal Association of Victoria
- Open Space Project