An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held virtually at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 22 February 2022. This Ordinary Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website. Public Participation is not available for this meeting. Public Questions may be submitted no later than 12 noon on the business day before the meeting, in accordance with Written Public Question guidelines.
The temporary measures of the Local Government Act 2020 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 22 February 2022 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 23 February 2022 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from committees and records of assembly
Advisory committee minutes
- CEO Employment Matters Advisory Committee Meeting – 31 January 2022
- Community Grants Advisory Committee – 8 February 2022
Records of Assembly
- 24 January 2022 Assembly; and
- 1 February 2022 Pre-meeting
- 8.1 87 Seymour Road, Elsternwick
- 8.2 15-17 Station Avenue, McKinnon
- 8.3 VCAT Watch
- 8.4 Financial Management Report (31 January 2022)
- 8.5 Draft Housing Strategy 2022
- 8.6 Draft Caulfield Structure Plan for Consultation
- 8.7 Woodfire Heating
- 8.8 Inclusion of 5 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.9 Advanced Waste Processing
- 8.10 Glen Eira Philanthropic Partnership Policy
- 8.11 Donations for the Provision of Park Benches Policy Update
- 8.12 Policy Review Project
- 8.13 Glen Eira Business and Economy Advisory Committee - Recommended Community Representatives
- 8.14 Provision of Personal Protective Equipment and Supplies Panel
- 8.15 Quarterly Services Performance Report - December 2021
- 8.16 Submission : Review of the Rules of Association - Municipal Association of Victoria (MAV)