An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held virtually at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 19 July 2022. The Council Chamber will not be open for members of the public to attend. This Ordinary Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website. Public Participation is not available for this meeting. Public Questions may be submitted no later than 12 noon on the business day before the meeting, in accordance with Written Public Question guidelines. Due to the meeting being virtual, all questions submitted under Written Public Questions to Council will be included in the minutes of the meeting if they comply with the guidelines.
The temporary measures of the Local Government Act 2020 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 19 July 2022 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 20 July 2022 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from committees and records of assembly
Advisory committee minutes
- Sustainability Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 12 May 2022
- Community Engagement Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 6 June 2022
- Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 20 June 2022
Records of Assembly
- 14 June 2022 Assembly
- 21 June 2022 Assembly
- 28 June 2022 Pre-meeting
- 8.1 Caulfield Racecourse Incorporated Document Works Package 3-5 - Landscaping Requirement
- 8.2 Caulfield Racecourse Incorporated Document Works Package 3-5 - Car Parking and Traffic Management Plan Requirement
- 8.3 8 Cadby Court, Caulfield
- 8.4 VCAT Watch
- 8.5 Inclusion of 7 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.6 15 Porter Road, Bentleigh
- 8.7 Amendment C218glen Public Open Space Contributions
- 8.8 Advocacy Priorities for the State Government Election Campaign
- 8.9 Foundation for Youth Excellence Awards - 2nd Quarter 2022
- 8.10 Selection of community representatives for Sustainability Advisory Committee
- 8.11 Australian Local Government Association National General Assembly 2022
- 8.12 Tender 2022.181 Block Tree Pruning Services
- 8.13 Review of the Governance Rules
- 8.14 Update to Risk Management Framework and Policy