An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 17 May 2022 in the Council Chambers
(420 Glen Eira Road, Caulfield). Entry is via the Clocktower entrance, Corner Hawthorn and Glen Eira Roads. Face masks are strongly recommended when you can’t physically distance.
The Ordinary Meeting of Council will also be live-streamed on Council’s website.
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 18 May 2022 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from committees and records of assembly
Advisory committee minutes
1. Sustainability Advisory Committee Meeting – 3 February 2022;
2. Elsternwick Cultural Precinct Committee Meeting – 7 March 2022;
3. Glen Eira Business and Economy Advisory Committee Meeting – 31 March 2022;
4. Youth Advisory Committee Meeting - 7 April 2022; and
5. Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting – 19 April 2022
Records of Assembly
1. 12 April 2022 Assembly;
2. 19 April2022 Assembly;
3. 26 April 2022 Pre-meeting.
- 8.1 Swearing In of Cr Sue Pennicuik and Appointment to Committees
- 8.2 31 Station Street, Caulfield East - Development Plan Approval for Stage 9 of Caulfield Village
- 8.3 VCAT Watch
- 8.4 Inclusion of 6 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.5 Glen Eira Circular Economy Plan | Draft for Consultation
- 8.6 Establishment of Glen Eira Multicultural Advisory Committee
- 8.7 Packer Park Play Space Upgrade
- 8.8 Financial Management Report (30 April 2022)
- 8.9 Quarterly Services Performance Report - Quarter 3 2021-22
- 8.10 Community Safety and Compliance Policy Review
- 8.11 Aged Care and Independent Living Services: Policy Revocations and Policy Updates
- 8.12 National General Assembly June 2022