Reports from Committees
- Community Consultation Committee, 23 March 2016
- Arts and Culture Advisory Committee, 11 April 2016
- Community Grants Committee, 26 April 2016
Records of Assembly
- 19 April 2016
- 26 April 2016
- 3 May 2016
Presentation of officer reports
- 9.1 342-346 Centre Road, Bentleigh – 7 storey building
- 9.2 22-26 Riddell Parade, Elsternwick – 12 storey building
- 9.3 90-94 Mimosa Road, Carnegie – 4 storey building
- 9.4 294 Kooyong Road, Caulfield – Aged Care
- 9.5 Booran Reserve – Public Park and Recreation Zone
- 9.6 VCAT Watch
- 9.7 Draft Environmental Sustainability Strategy
- 9.8 Review of delegations to CEO
- 9.9 Instrument of Appointment and Authorisation under the Planning and
Environment Act 1987
- 9.10 Melbourne Metro Rail Project
- 9.11 Financial Report
Requests for reports from Officers
- Montgomery House, 294 Kooyong Road, Caulfield.
That Officers prepare a report informing council of our options should Heritage Victoria determine that the building known as Montgomery House located at 294 Kooyong Road not meet the threshold for state significance.
The report should outline how we can assess and determine the potential local significance of this building which has played such an important role in our history.
Consideration of in camera items
- Tender number 2016.034 Provision of Contract Drain Cleaning Services
- Tender number 2016.029 Provision of a Bookings and Event Management System.
- Tender number 2016.035 Provision of Photography Services
- The Restructuring of Loan Facilities