An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 15 March 2022 in the Council Chambers (420 Glen Eira Road, Caulfield). Entry is via the Clocktower entrance, Corner Hawthorn and Glen Eira Roads. It is currently a requirement that attendees show proof of their full-vaccination status to attend Council meetings in-person. A mask must also be carried and is required to be worn if unable to socially distance. Attendance numbers at the meeting will be limited by seating capacity. Entry may not be granted once capacity is reached.
The Ordinary Meeting of Council will also be live-streamed on Council’s website.
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 16 March 2022 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from committees and records of assembly
Advisory committee minutes
- Youth Advisory Committee – 17 February 2022
Records of Assembly
- 8 February 2022 Assembly;
- 15 February 2022 Assembly; and
- 22 February 2022 Pre-meeting
- 8.1 93-101 Poath Road, Murrumbeena
- 8.2 VCAT Watch
- 8.3 Consideration of submissions received during exhibition of Planning Scheme Amendment C220 (Planning Scheme Update)
- 8.4 Consideration of submissions received during exhibition of Planning Scheme Amendment C218 (Open Space Contribution Rate)
- 8.5 Audit Committee Biannual Report (Sept 21-Feb 22)
- 8.6 Audit & Risk Committee Minutes (18 February 2022)
- 8.7 Advanced Waste Processing
- 8.8 Centenary Park Playground Redevelopment
- 8.9 Inclusion of 5 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.10 Glen Eira Reconciliation Action Plan 2022-2024 Innovate
- 8.11 Glen Eira Gender Equality Action Plan 2022-2025
- 8.12 Glen Eira City Council Smart City Roadmap
- 8.13 Draft Community Safety Plan 2022-2025
- 8.14 Glen Huntly Level Crossing Removal Project Advocacy Document
- 8.15 Tender 2022.12 Doris and Maude Street Reconstruction
- 8.16 Sale of discontinued drainage reserve abutting 10, 18, 22-24, 28-30A and 36 Halstead Street, 4 Cromwell St and 115 Hawthorn Road Caulfield North
- 8.17 Amendments to Health Records Policy
- 8.18 Tender 2022.154 Internal Refurbishment of Caulfield Town Hall (Ground Floor)
- Submission - Local Government Culture Project
- Draft Glen Eira Public Toilet Plan 2022-2027