Due to the COVID-19 restrictions

our Customer Service Centre at Town Hall is closed. We are still receiving and responding to requests and questions via phone and through online channels. Find out more about COVID-19 and what Council is doing in our COVID-19 services update.

Reporting on your grant spending

If you've received funding through the Community Grants Program, you need to report on your activities by logging on to our SmartyGrants website.

Who needs to report? 

If you received funding from the Community Grants Program in 2018-19, you need to report on your activities. 

How to report

  1. Log in to SmartyGrants to complete a community grant acquittal 
  2. Select My Submissions to see all your applications
  3. Under your 2018-19 application, complete and submit the Community Grant Acquittal Form

Where to get help

For further information, contact the Community Development Officer on 9524 3333.