Council departments review placement requests on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration too:
- student’s request
- requirements and needs
- time of the request
- department operational circumstances.
We will do our best to support your request. While we make every effort to place students, there will be times that we are unable to place all requests.
If you have the appropriate university, TAFE or registered school support, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information:
- copies of your resume and introductory letters or documents from your school, university or program
- course you are currently enrolled in
- school or institution you are attending
- Council department or service where you would your placement (eg. childcare, engineering, strategic planning, etc.)
- preferred dates of placement
- hours per week required for placement
- any specific goals or particular interests that you have for the placement.
Once you have provided us with all the relevant information, we will consider your request. We will aim to contact you within two weeks and inform you of the outcome.