We hope you are enjoying the Healthy Ageing newsletters each fortnight and find them full of information, tips and activities that are keeping you active in mind and body during this pandemic. We aim to stay connected to you during this time as we all make changes to stay socially connected.
In our 12th edition we have information and activities:
- R U OK? Day
- Council services
- Are you feeling isolated during COVID-19?
- Glen Eira City Council COVID-19 Hotline 03 9524 3733
- Give it a go — the simple way to access Council’s online events
- Melodies for Seniors — Friday 11 September at 2pm
- Zoom online activities for seniors
- Activity Pack now available
- Quiz — Who said that? Who wrote that?
- Taking care of yourself
- Community Visitors Scheme
- Supporting LGBTI seniors
- Pumpkin soup — a healthy, hearty meal
- Four fun facts about butterflies
- Department stores of yesteryear — part three
- Keeping fit — your back
Download your copy below:
If you have any feedback or ideas for the newsletter, contact us on 9524 3333.