Change your address or ownership

You must advise us in writing if you change ownership of your property, or change your address. Please don’t add instructions or changes to your rates notice.

On this page

Change of property ownership

If your solicitor or conveyancer is overseeing the sale, it’s their responsibility to notify us.

If you’re buying or selling a property without a solicitor or conveyancer, please complete our Notice of acquisition form (DOC, 50KB). Until we receive this notice or a current copy of the title, the property ownership will not be updated.

Please note: if you are setup to receive your rate notices via BPAY and need to update the address of your real estate agent/tenant this must be done manually. Please login to your BPAY account, deactivate the delivery of rate notices, and then contact Council asking for the notices to be emailed/posted to the relevant authority.

Change of postal address

Any change of postal address (example: PO Box or agent) must also include your residential address.

Please complete the change of address form below:

Property details
Property owner
Property owner contact details
Please enter the address where you physically reside
Additional instructions
Forward your rates notice
Submit form


The personal information requested is required primarily for the provision of the service referred to on this form and will only be shared with those directly responsible for providing that service. If you do not provide the information, we may not be able to deliver the service. If you would like to know more about privacy at Glen Eira City Council, including your right to seek access to any information collected on this form, please visit our Privacy page or contact Council’s privacy officer on 9524 3333.

Related documents