Am I eligible for a pass?
To be eligible for a Scooter and Wheelchair Travel Pass you must:
- have a permanent and severe disability (for the term of your life and not expected to improve)
- depend on a scooter or wheelchair for moving outside your home
- be a permanent resident of Victoria.
What does the pass entitle me to?
The Scooter and Wheelchair Travel Pass entitles you to free travel on:
- Melbourne metropolitan trains, trams and buses
- V/Line services
- regional town buses
- regional services that have a contract or service agreement with the Department of Transport.
For more information, visit Public Transport Victoria's website.