The Local Government Act 2020 came into operation on 24 March 2020. It will be implemented in four stages between April 2020 and June 2022. The first stage requires Council to adopt the following documents by 1 September 2020:
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Councillor Expenses Policy
- Governance Rules
- Public Transparency Policy.
We welcome your feedback about the Governance Rules and Public Transparency Policy between 18 June and 16 July 2020.
These documents are available for download, or you can pick up a hard copy:
- at the Glen Eira Town Hall Customer Service Centre between 8am and 5pm
- at Caulfield Library, Carnegie Library or Bentleigh Library, you will need to make an appointment first, by calling 9524 3333
You can also request a hard copy to be mailed to you.
You can have your say:
- online: Have Your Say website
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by sending any comments to:
Legal and Governance Coordinator
Glen Eira City Council
PO Box 42, Caulfield VIC 3162.
All feedback is due by 5pm on Thursday 16 July 2020.