We partnered with the City of Bayside, City of Kingston, City of Monash, City of Port Phillip, City of Stonnington and City of Yarra to deliver a free sustainable living webinar series.
Sustainable living webinar series
These webinars are a great opportunity to learn new sustainable living skills while you spend more time at home. They explore a range of topics from growing food at home, keeping chooks, cutting energy bills and nature play.
Past sustainable living webinars
If you missed one of our webinars, you can watch or listen to the recording by following the links below.
Energy and climate change
- Solar and batteries
- Installing solar
- How to buy Green Power in one hour
- Preparing your home for summer
- Prepare your home for winter
- All-electric homes: The why, how and when to get off gas
- All-electric homes: Question and answer session
- A renewables-led recovery: towards a zero emissions future
- Keep cosy and draught proof your home
- How to talk to children about climate change
- Campaigning for climate action to drive the recovery
Recycling and waste
- Business Energy Savers
- Renewable energy for businesses
- Bioenergy for businesses
- How businesses can generate solar energy from shared rooftops
Gardening and nature