Life at Rosstown
Rosstown Community is a 53-bed facility with 27 single rooms on the ground level and 26 single rooms on level one.
Nestled in lovely tree-lined Ames Avenue in Carnegie, you're in a handy location to catch a train or bus and only 500 metres from the Koornang Road shopping precinct.
There are plenty of options to keep you busy, like regular scheduled outings and activities planned around community events and services. We also have strong connections with the local St Peter’s Anglican Church and St Giles Uniting Church.
Rosstown Community also offers the following features for your leisure and convenience:
- internal courtyard
- barbecue and outdoor seating area
- main lounge with a grand piano, television, drop-down projector screen, home video game console and stereo system
- two additional lounge areas with kitchenette, television and DVD player
- dining room with self-serve or table service
- informal meeting room for getting together or relaxing
- on site-hairdressing salon
- personal laundry service
What services do you include in the cost?
We provide a range of services as part of your regular cost, including, but not limited to:
- basic physiotherapy
- pain management
- dietary advice
- chef-prepared meals cooked onsite
- rotating menu
- group activities
- community events
- IT for seniors
- wheelchair-accessible transport
Do you offer services for an additional cost?
We can provide optional services for an extra cost, including:
- physiotherapy (advanced care program)
- mobile x-ray
- individual activity programs,
- massage therapy
- beauty therapy
- pay television
- telephone services
Our ground floor and level one rooms are spacious and attractive with excellent amenities. You'll have the benefit of a:
- private ensuite
- built-in wardrobe
- bedside unit with a lockable valuables drawer
- reverse cycle/split system air-conditioning
- hi/lo electric bed
- large lounge chair in every room
To ensure you get the most out of our lovely gardens, all ground floor rooms have direct access to our courtyard via a sliding glass door or views through glass windows.
Applying for an aged care home
Please contact Rosstown Community on 9568 0199 to arrange a facility tour and discuss waiting list options. You also need an aged care assessment before you're eligible for an aged care home.
My Aged Care has a new booklet titled Steps to enter an aged care home, which takes you through the entire process.
You can also call us on 9524 3333 to see what services you can access.