Application Number: GE/DPNO-18700/2019
Community feedback is sought by Tuesday 24 December 2019.
In 2014, the design parameters for the site were introduced into the Glen Eira Planning Scheme setting guidelines for heights, setbacks and general built form. These provisions can be found within the Caulfield Mixed Use Area Incorporated Plan February 2014.
Additional information on the zoning and requirements for the site can be found in the Glen Eira Planning Scheme:
Since 2014 the site has been developed in various stages and this application is for Precinct 2 North (Stages 7 & 8).
The proposed development comprises a supermarket, residential apartments, and smaller commercial and retail tenancies. The application includes:
- Two levels of basement car parking
- A supermarket at ground level with several retail and office tenancies surrounding it
- Vehicle access to the supermarket car park will be via Normanby Road
- Eight buildings ranging in height between 3 and 9 storeys containing a total of 437 dwellings
- The inclusion of a ‘Village Heart’ outdoor space in the south-eastern corner of the land
- The completion of ‘Caulfield Boulevard’ which will be continued further north to link Normanby Road and Station Street.
As the land is within the Priority Development Zone, residents do not have the right to appeal to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
How to provide feedback
Submissions must include your name, and email address/postal address so we are able to include you in any further correspondence regarding the Development Plan. If you believe you will be affected by the proposal, you must also identify the land that you say will be affected.
Is my submission available to the public?
Anyone can inspect your submission during office hours. We may also give a copy of your submission to the applicant, if requested, so they can consider and review it as part of the planning process.
If you have any comments about the proposal, please submit these in writing to us.
Submissions can be made in the following ways:
Here are the documents that have been submitted by the applicant:
- Application Cover Letter (4.2 MB)
- Site Context Plan (1.4 MB)
- Build to Rent Letter (139 KB)
- Affordable Housing Information (7.7 MB)
- Urban Analysis and Design Report (91.9 MB)
- Residential Precinct Plans (9 MB)
- 1.1 – Architectural Plans [Layout of Development] (31.7 MB)
- 1.2 – Better Apartment Design Standards(6.5 MB)
- 1.3 – Elevations and Sections (13.7 MB)
- 1.4 – Typical Apartment Types (2.6 MB)
- 1.5 – Shadow Diagrams (11.4 MB)
- 1.6 – Materials Board (2.9 MB)
- 1.7 – Architectural Renders (17.5 MB)
- 1.8 – Development Schedule (329 KB)
- Landscape Response for Whole of Land (3.2 MB)
- Landscape Architectural Report and Plans (26 MB)
- Town Planning Assessment Report (3.6 MB)
- Transport Planning Advice and Report (14.8 MB)
- Environmental Site Assessment Advice (95 KB)
- Environmental Management Plan (1.2 MB)
- Drainage Management Engineering Advice (1.2 MB)
- Infrastructure Services Engineering Advice (173 KB)
- Infrastructure Services Engineering Advice  (1.5 MB)
- Acoustic Report (9.2 MB)
- Waste Management Reports (7.1 MB)