Search and copy

Do you need a copy of your plans to amend your permit? A search and copy request allows you to access old permits or endorsed plans.

Key tasks

Important information: You can get a copy of a planning permit and officer report, but you can only get a copy of the endorsed plans if you are the owner or have written consent from the owner of the land.

If you can't get this consent, don't worry. You can still come and view the endorsed plans at the Planning Counter. Please call us on 9524 3333 to arrange a time to view the plans.

Apply online for a search and copy request