What is Amendment C207?
Amendment C207 proposes to apply a Heritage Overlay to 15 Rockbrook Road, St Kilda East and 380 Dandenong Road, Caulfield North. The Amendment also includes a Statement of Significance for the properties as an Incorporated Document to the Schedule to Clause 72.04.
|Proposed HO Number||Property Address||Description of place|
|HO199||15 Rockbrook Road, St Kilda East||House|
|HO200||380 Dandenong Road, Caulfield North||House|
The amendment is required to protect these two properties which are of cultural heritage significance to the City of Glen Eira.
Council engaged Built Heritage Pty Ltd to conduct the City of Glen Eira Post-War and Hidden Gems Review 2020 to identify and protect some of the most outstanding heritage sites within the municipality, including underrepresented architectural building styles/periods. 380 Dandenong Road, Caulfield North and 15 Rockbrook Road, St Kilda East were included in this review.
Read the Amendment documents
- Notice of Exhibition of Amendment (PDF 38Kb)
- Explanatory Report (PDF 42Kb)
- Instruction Sheet (PDF 10Kb)
- Schedule to Clause 43.01 Heritage Overlay — Compare (PDF 244Kb)
- Schedule to Clause 72.04 Documents incorporated in this Planning Scheme — Compare (PDF 130Kb)
- 15 Rockbrook Road, St Kilda East — Heritage Overlay Map (PDF 215Kb)
- 15 Rockbrook Road, St Kilda East — Statement of Significance (PDF 90Kb)
- 15 Rockbrook Road, St Kilda East — Citation (PDF 294 Kb)
- 15 Rockbrook Road, St Kilda East — Council Meeting Minutes, 25 February 2020 (PDF 46Kb)
- 380 Dandenong Road, Caulfield North — Heritage Overlay Map (PDF 243Kb)
- 380 Dandenong Road, Caulfield North — Statement of Significance (PDF 79Kb)
- 380 Dandenong Road, Caulfield North — Citation (PDF 288Kb)
- 380 Dandenong Road, Caulfield North — Council Meeting Minutes, 17 March 2020 (PDF 98Kb)
Submissions for Planning Scheme Amendment C207 have now closed.
You can view a copy of all submissions received here:
A Planning Conference was held on 10 September 2020, where submitters could speak to Council representatives about their submissions. Council will now consider all submissions at the 22 September 2020 Council meeting where a decision on next steps will be made.