What we provide
- Long day care early learning programs for children aged from 6 months.
- Funded specialist kindergarten program for 4-5 year old children, delivered by a degree-qualified kindergarten teacher.
- From 2022, an integrated 3-year-old funded kindergarten program will be offered, delivered by a degree qualified kindergarten teacher
- Individual attention and care to your child.
- Support for lifelong learning.
How old does your child have to be?
We accept babies from 6 months of age.
How many children do we care for?
We care for 41 children.
What is the cost of care?
Our centres have a daily fee:
- Children in the 6 months to 3-year-old rooms — $143 per day.
- Children in the 3 to 5-year-old rooms — $135 per day.
A fee subsidy is available from the Commonwealth Government for eligible families. To find out more, visit the child care subsidy page on the Department of Education and Training website.
Are there any places available?
|6 months to 2 years (Room)||Yes||No||No||No||Yes|
|2 years to 3 years (Room)||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|3 years to 4 years (Room)||No||No||No||No||No|
|4 years to 5 years (Room)||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
Vacancies are current as of 7 October 2021.
Before you apply
Your child must be vaccinated in order to be accepted into one of our centres.
Visit Immunising your child to find out more.