What we provide
- Long day care early learning programs for children aged from six months.
- Funded specialist kindergarten program for 4 to 5-year-old children, delivered by a degree-qualified kindergarten teacher.
- Individual attention and care to your child.
- Support for lifelong learning.
How old does your child have to be?
We accept babies from six months of age.
How many children do we care for?
We care for 46 children.
What is the cost of care?
Our centres have a daily fee:
- Children in the zero to three-year-old rooms — $137 per day.
- Children in the three to five-year-old rooms — $129 per day.
A fee subsidy is available from the Commonwealth Government for eligible families. To find out more, visit the child care subsidy page on the Department of Education and Training website.
Are there any places available?
|zero — 3 years||No||No||No||No||No|
|1.5 years — 3 years||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|3 years — 4 years||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|3 years — 5 years||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Vacancies current as at 5 March 2020.
Before you apply
Your child must be vaccinated in order to be accepted into one of our centres.
Visit Immunising your child to find out more.