Our caring team create a warm and inviting environment for your child to learn, make friends and have fun.
Caulfield Early Learning Centre
What we provide
- Long day care early learning programs for children aged from 6 months.
- Funded 3 and 4-year-old kindergarten program, delivered by a degree-qualified kindergarten teacher.
- Individual attention and care for your child.
- Support for lifelong learning.
- Stimulating learning environments, creating opportunities for child directed and planned play.
How old does your child have to be?
We accept babies from 6 months of age.
How many children do we care for?
We care for 46 children.
What is the cost of care?
Our centres have a daily fee:
- Children in the 6 months to 3-year-old rooms — $146 per day.
- Children in the 3 to 5-year-old rooms — $138 per day.
A fee subsidy is available from the Commonwealth Government for eligible families. To find out more, visit the child care subsidy page on the Department of Education and Training website.
Are there any places available?
|6 months to 3 years (Room 3)||No||No||No||No||No|
|1.5 years to 3 years (Room 1)||No||No||No||No||No|
|2.5 years to 4 years (Room 2)||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes|
|3 years to 5 years (Room 4)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Vacancies are current as at 11 April 2023.
Before you apply
Your child must be vaccinated in order to be accepted into one of our centres.
Visit Immunising your child to find out more.