The Glen Eira Disability Reference Committee:
- represents the interests of people with disabilities, including carers and family members
- advises on issues and barriers that affect people with disabilities and carers living, working or studying in Glen Eira
- responds to relevant policies, reports, research documents and plans
- monitors Council’s Community Wellbeing Plan 2021–2025.
Membership is open to people who live, work or study in the City of Glen Eira and:
- have a lived experience of disability
- are a family member or carer for a person with a disability
- are a disability service provider
- are a community member with interest, enthusiasm, and commitment to disability issues.
The Reference Committee meets bi-monthly on Wednesdays from 2pm-3pm (5 per year) at the Glen Eira City Council Town Hall or via zoom.
Committee members are welcome to bring a support person to meetings if required.
To express your interest in this committee please complete form.