You must read and understand the Spring/Summer 2021–22 Parklet Program Guidelines before completing this application form.
You will need to have the following information with you to complete this application:
- Your current Footpath Trading Permit number (if you do not have a current permit you can apply online for a fast tracked permit, fees apply)
- Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency to $20m, which cites Council as an insured party
- Have extended Public Liability insurance that cites both Council and the Department of Transport if you are making a submission for use of an on-street parking space on Hawthorn Road, Murrumbeena Road, Centre Road, North Road or East Boundary Road
- Letter of consent from 2 adjacent neighbouring business/property owners/ residences
- Letter of consent from the local Traders Association/Group (if present)
- Intended operating hours for the parklet
- Any other supporting information (such as a map or illustration of your plan for the space) to help us assess your submission.